Sunday, September 21, 2008

»firts blog«

Actually., i don't know anything about blogs., thanks to KIT., she taught me a little.,

Ahm., nothing much bout' this day., just woke up a little earlier than usual., went to the bathroom to brush my teeth., went downstairs to eat., i ate ADOBO., it's kinda delicious but not as delicious as my dad's adobo., my grandmother cooked it for me and my sis., after i ate., went upstairs., watched tv., fixed the bedroom., read a book., took a bath., then., i went here at our internet cafe., IDOME.


Right now., i'm starving., rrreeeaaalllyyy starving., ahm., just don't know what to type., i'm kinda bored and more kinda's., on Wednesday it going to be our field trip., not that excited., um maybe because i have no enough money., =[ how sad., i only have 700 pesos., but my grandfather and my aunt would give me money., (they said., and i wish). Still not enough., =[ or was that too much? Hmmm., tomorrow is Monday., hope it'll be a good day., i have no quiz for tomorrow., but Tuesday will be a tough day., we'll have our unit test in physics., and in math., hope i'll pass.,

Till next time., =]